I don’t want to knock a gift horse in the mouth, but wouldn’t it be an interesting strategy to keep the blogosphere buzzing about your book if:
- You asked a bunch of bloggers to email you to try and get a copy of the book to review
- A couple of weeks later you email them back and say ‘you’re getting one’!
- All of the bloggers post that they are getting a copy
- But you don’t send the books right away…
- You hold off sending them until the post launch buzz has died down
- Then just as the blogosphere is forgetting about your book…
- You send out the blog review copies and all the little bloggers rejoice and the conversation continues….
…then again it could just be a stock issue…